http://hrmlabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/New-White-Logo-wborder-300x99.png 0 0 Daphne Ong http://hrmlabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/New-White-Logo-wborder-300x99.png Daphne Ong2015-07-24 07:25:472015-07-24 07:25:47Major problems that human resource management is facing
The past decade was packed with issues pertaining to Industrial growth and organisations success, this affected organizations, managers, and Human Resource (HR) management professionals. Particularly the HR department as executives in this department had to take harsh actions such as Cutting employees pay, increasing work hours, not providing benefits and incentive etc.
These issues have lead to executives changing business strategies, altering the functioning of HR departments in multiple Corporations.
Due to this change the employee flow into such companies are reducing and employee retainment has become a pain.
Here are the major problems the Human resource management is facing:
1. Attracting and retaining key employees
2. Planning for replacement of “baby boomers” when they retire
3. Using talent management to train and develop capabilities of employees for future job needs
4. Dealing with the expanded personal and organizational use of HR technology through blogs, wikis, twitters, text-messaging, and other formats
5. Complying with revised and changing federal, state, and local legal requirements affecting discrimination, treatment errors, unionization, and other issues
6. Adjusting benefits programs due to increasing costs
Need a software to help manage your companies human resource? Contact us at hrmlabs.com